Have you ever asked yourself the question… is this the world that I want to live in? Are there things that you would like to see differently? If the answer is “yes”… then, what’s stopping you from changing them? Be the Change, this world so desperately needs.
That is the theme of the upcoming SingularityU The Netherlands Summit 2017 on November 20 – 21 at the Philharmonie in Haarlem.
Since the first Summit in 2014 a lot has changed! This Summit will prove to be bigger, better and brighter. Involving you actively in creating positive change and impact. Set in a theatre, we will have presentations, panels, fireside chats, interactive expert sessions, workshops and technology experiences. It will also be the largest gathering of SU Faculty outside the US.
- David Roberts (The Future Evolution of Humankind)
- Rutger Bregman(Utopia for Realists)
- Julian Savulescu (Moral Dilemmas & Ethics)
- Nathaniel Calhoun (Global Grand Challenges)
- Shiza Shahid (Education for Impact)
- Bas Lansdorp (Race to Space)
- Koert van Mensvoort (Future Concepts)
- Zayna Khayat (Exponential Medicine)
- Rutger van Zuidam (Cryptocurrency & Blockchain)
- Amin Toufani (Exponential Business Models)
- Jaya Baloo (Quantum Computing & Security)
- Nadine Bongaerts (Synthetic Biology)
- Jane Zavalishina (Fintech & Big Data)
- Willemijn Verloop (Social Entrepreneurship)
- Dave Blank (Nanotech)
- Jos Joore (Biotech)
- Arash Aazami (Energy)
- Aaike van Vugt (Nanomaterials)
- Roeland Dietvorst (Neuroscience)
- Sid Vollebregt (Water & Clean-tech)
Also look at the interactive expert sessions with:
- Maarten Steinbuch (Robotics)
- Carlo van de Weijer (Governance)
- Mark Post (Future of Food)
- Daan Kersten (Additive Manufacturing)
- Kris Verburgh (Ageing)
- Yuri van Geest (Exponential Organizations)
As part of the faculty I’m allowed to give friends a discount. Please use discount code: SUNL2017_FRIENDS or this link to sign up for tickets.
If you plan to go with a group I suggest you reach out to Hajo van Beijma (Partnerships, SingularityU NL) via email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!