This week the SingularityU Summit took place in Amsterdam. A two day conference that focused on exponential technologies and their impact on business, humanity and our personal lives.
On stage international speakers shared their research and predictions in the fields of:
- Biotech & Neurotech
- Quantum Computing & Blockchain
- Robots & Artificial Intelligence
- Future of Health
- Future of Mobilty
- FUture of Energy
- Future of Security
- and… the role of Ethics
The star of the show was Tilly Lockey (photo above) who was able to tell the audience how technology (and the convergence of healthcare, computing and gaming) can be used to enrich our lives.
Here are some links with more information (in Dutch):
- A report by Dutch newspaper Trouw
- A segment of the Jeugdjournaal
- A report by Ingenieurs.nl
- De Telegraaf over de kracht van intelligentie