Jim Stolze speaks frequently to diverse groups around the world. From brainstorming with the marketing and communications team of a multinational to keynoting at a wide array of international conferences:
- ICT Summit Eurasia in Istanbul
- NEXT Conference in Berlin
- Mobile Accelerator in Budapest
- MPI Conference in Düsseldorf
- Mobile Accelerator in Helsinki
- PicNic Conference in Amsterdam
- The Sultanate of Oman
- TEDxSummit in Doha, Qatar
- TED Conference in California
During these performances Jim Stolze shared the stage with Loic Lemeur (Leweb), Dr. Philip Zimbardo (Stanford), Dr. Brian Cox (Cern), Steve Rubel (Micropersuasion), Itay Talgam (Conductor of the Tel Aviv Philharmonic Orchestra) and Anita Goel (MIT) among others.
Jim Stolze (1973) is an independent thinker based in Amsterdam. His published works include books about the digitization of happiness and about the rise of the attention economy. Last year he was appointed by the TED organization in New York as one of the twelve ambassadors worldwide.